Communication is central to everything we do, so the Art of Translation project workflow is followed to make sure we stay on the same page and fulfill your needs exactly.
WHEN YOU PARTNER WITH ART OF TRANSLATION, YOU CAN EXPECT THE FOLLOWING PROTOCOL:
- Client generates a quote request and provides files to Art of Translation via email, OneHub or other preferred source methods.
- Art of Translation reviews the files and drafts a quote. We always strive to quote within 24 hours, but larger or more complicated projects may require a number of days.
- Client reviews the quote and returns approval to Art of Translation via email.
- Project goes into production. The Project Manager will advise client on the delivery date.
- The project is delivered to the client.
- Client reviews the project and lets the Project Manager know that it is accepted and completed to their satisfaction.
- Art of Translation invoices the client.
- Payment is made per the client guidelines and requirements.